WELCOME TO INTUITIVE TOUCH BODY SPA!
Here at Intuitive Touch Body Spa we offer high quality Therapeutic Massage and Body Work. Each service and session is tailored for each individual client. All of our therapists are licensed professionals with specific advanced training. We encourage clear communication between client and therapist to maximize the benefits of massage to allow the body to heal itself naturally. Our peaceful, clean and cozy atmosphere will have you feeling relaxed as soon as you walk in our door. We Look forward to seeing you soon!
~Kristin Gallagher~ LMT, NCBTMB certified, AMTA member
- All appointments must be made in advance, hours of operation are by appointment only.
- There are two treatment rooms in our cozy spa. We recommend clients that would like to come together and receive treatments at the same time book weeks in advance.
- Our Licensed Massage Therapist are Sub-Contractors. Payment methods are individually based. Therefore Gift Cards purchased with a particular therapist can only be redeemed or refunded by that therapist.
It is important to us to provide reasonable massage prices to the public. We believe Massage Therapy and Body Work is a prevention medicine tool and not just a luxury! Everyone needs massage…so we offer reasonable and affordable prices so you don’t have to go without.
ON GOING SPECIALS (all year all the time)
- A welcome special for being a new client: $10 off your FIRST appointment
- We appreciate spreading the word: $10 off for any NEW client referrals
***You can not combine specials or additional offers***
NEW CLIENTS: Please arrive 10-15mins earlier than your appointment time to fill out paper work and discuss your needs
CANCELATION POLICY: If you need to cancel an appointment please give us 24 hours notice. If you were not able to make your appointment due to an emergency, then you will not be charged. Otherwise the full amount will be billed to you. If this occurs multiple times, pre payment will be required.
LATE POLICY: Arriving late for your appointment may result in cutting your massage time in order to give time for the next client. You will still be charged the full amount.